Gluten-Free Mississippi Roast Nachos
Gluten-free nachos!? Sign us up! Start with our tasty Mississippi Pot Roast and add all the crunchy, creamy, nacho toppings you love for this awesome recipe!
- 1 bag Siete Sea Salt Chips
- 1 ½ lbs shredded Mississippi roast meat (Recipe link here)
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo, can be store bought
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Guacamole, can be store bought (but we have a great recipe HERE)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 6 lime wedges
- Turn on oven’s broiler. In an oven-proof pan (pizza pan would be ideal but a cookie sheet will do). Lay out 1 bag of Siete Chips. Layer on top shredded roast meat, red onion, black olives, Pico de Galo and Pepper Jack Cheese. Place this under a broiler for 5-7 minutes. Allow for the cheese to melt.
- Once all the cheese has melted, take the tray from the oven. Turn off broiler. Allow for the Nachos to cool for 1 min. Add in dollops of Guacamole, sour cream and cilantro all over the Nachos. Serve with lime wedges.