Supper Club No. 6 - Mississippi Pot Roast
Get the slow cooker or crock pot ready! While this Pot Roast is great as-is, we also recommend trying out our Nacho recipe!
- Special equipment: slow-cooker / crock pot
- 1 (3-4 pounds) chuck roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- ¼ cup butter
- 4-5 pepperoncini peppers
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix. Place peppers on top of the mixes and add the butter.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours. Serve with noodles, rice, mashed potatoes or nachos. Enjoy.
- Special note: do not add water or broth. It will make enough liquid as it cooks.