This Guacamole is extra, but only in the best way! You and your guests will love topping your tacos or dipping your chips in this zesty Guacamole!
- 4 ripe Haas avocados
- Juice of 1 Lime; plus 1 more lime
- 2 fresh Serrano chilis, deseeded and chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Cut the avocados in 1/2, remove the pits, and using a large wooden spoon scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl. Immediately add the lime juice, Serrano chilis, garlic, salt, and pepper and mash with the back of your wooden spoon. If you and your guests enjoy Cilantro add it now. Mix well and taste for lime, salt and pepper.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.