Turkey Burgers with Chipotle Tartar Sauce
Delicious Turkey Burgers get a unique kick from our Chipotle Tartar Sauce!
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chiles, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1-pound ground turkey
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 4 slices red onion
- 8 slices plum tomato
- 2 bunches arugula
- Whisk the first six ingredients (mayo, EVOO, red onion, fresh dill, chipotle chiles, capers) in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Form ground turkey into four ½ inch thick patties.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill burgers until cooked through (5 minutes per side).
- Grill buns until toasted.
- Spread 1 tablespoon tartar sauce on bottom half of each bun.
- Top each with 1 burger, then 1 tablespoon sauce.
- Top each with 1 onion, 2 tomato slices, and ½ bunch of arugula.
- Cover top bun and serve with sauce on the side.