Taco Bar with Beef Baracoa and Grilled Veggies
Everything you need to set up an awesome Taco Night!
- Beef Barbacoa (Recipe linked HERE)
- Grilled veggies (Recipe linked HERE)
- Tortilla shells (soft and hard)
- Mexican Cheese Mix, shredded
- Lettuce, shredded
- Store bought Pico De Gallo
- Black Olives, sliced
- White or Green Onions, chopped
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Mexican Rice
- Store bought Fire Roasted Salsa
- Taco Sauce
- Guacamole (Recipe linked HERE)
- Avocados, chopped
- Sour cream
- Limes, sliced
- Cilantro, Chopped
- Tortilla Chips
- Select assorted bowls and plates for each Taco Bar element.
- Have tent cards and a Sharpie in hand. Most people will know what a lime is, but it’s good practice to label everything.
- Serve things like Barbacoa, Grilled Veggies and Mexican Rice in chafing dishes. If you don’t have chafing dishes, have these items in oven proof baking dishes and keep warm before company arrives.
- Oh, don’t forget the serving spoons, forks and tongs.