Swiss Chard, Snap Peas, and Beef
Looking for a quick, nutritious meal? Here it is!
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 tablespoon hot chile sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (remove leaves, tear into 2 inch pieces, and reserve)
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lime
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Season steak with salt and add to wok. Cook, stirring, until beef is golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon vegetable oil to the wok. Sauté garlic, ginger, scallions, chile sauce, sugar snap peas, and thinly sliced Swiss chard stems. Cook, stirring constantly, until snap peas are bright green and crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl with beef.
- Return everything to wok, heat briefly, and season with salt and drizzle sesame oil. Squeeze with lime juice, toss to coat, and serve immediately.