Sweet Basil and Goat Cheese Cheesecake
- Parmesan cheese
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Cream cheese
- Goat cheese
- Sour cream
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- To prepare the crust, stir together cheese, bread crumbs, and salt. With a fork, mix in melted butter until incorporated. Press into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Blanche the basil in boiling water for 15 seconds or until the leaves are bright green. Transfer to an ice water bath to halt the cooking. Drain and place in a food processor. Pulse together with olive oil and salt until smooth.
- For filling, in a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and goat cheese until smooth and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream and basil mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Pour filling mixture into crust. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the center is set but still barely jiggly. Remove to a wire rack and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Release springform sides prior to serving.
- Serve with sea salt crackers.