Supper Club No. 8 - Salpicao NY Tacos
Salpicao is Spanish-inspired Filipino dish that will elevate your average tacos into a multi-cultural dining experience!
- 12 oz rib eye steak, cut into chunks
- ½ cup Tamari
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Siete Soft Tortillas
- Cut rib eye steaks in chucks and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together Tamari, Worcestershire Sauce, crushed garlic, and lemon juice. Add in rib eye steak to the marinate. Marinate for about 30-45 minutes, do not exceed an hour.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add in extra virgin olive oil. Once the oil has come up to temperature, add in rib eye pieces, as you add in meat continue to stir. Do this in small batches so you get an even sear on the meat. Sear for about 5 mins. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Warm up tortillas on stove’s flame. Place ribeye on bottom and top as desired.