Supper Club No. 8 - Buttered Halibut with Grapefruit and Avocado
Heighten your taco night experience with Halibut and gourmet toppings!
- ½ stick of butter
- (2) 6-8 oz halibut filet
- 1 TBSP lime zest, about the zest of a whole lime
- ½ TBSP flaky salt, like Maldon Salt
- 2 grapefruit, segmented
- 1 avocado, cut up into chunks
- 4 soft tortillas
- Make the lime-sea salt: combine lime zest and sea salt in a clean and dry container with a lid. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine grapefruit segments and avocado and set aside.
- In a frying pan, add ¼ stick of butter, allow for butter to melt. Pat both sides of halibut filet dry and gently lay on pan with butter. Sear on both sides about 3 mins each or until each side is golden brown. Season with lime sea salt.
- Warm up tortillas on stove’s flame. Place halibut at the bottom then top with avocado and grapefruit.