Supper Club No. 12 - Cucumber Gin Cocktail
A cool, refreshing cocktail - who said veggies have to taste bad!?
Photo Credit: I'm Bored, Let's Go
- 1 English hothouse cucumber
- (4) 2-inch strips lime zest
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 4 lemon wheels, divided
- 4 ounces gin
- 1 ounces fresh lime juice
- Club soda (for serving)
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave 4 long, thin ribbons from cucumber; set aside. Cut a 4" piece from remaining cucumber and coarsely chop. Muddle with Lime zest strips, sugar, and 2 lemon slices in a cocktail shaker. Add gin and lime juice and fill shaker with ice. Cover and shake until outside of shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into 2 ice-filled Collins glasses. Top off each with club soda. Gently stir to combine; garnish each with 2 reserved cucumber ribbons and remaining lemon slices.