Supper Club No. 12 - 15-min Crispy Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
Quick, easy, delicious - and everyone is eating their veggies! What more could you ask for?
Photo Credit: Happy Healthy Mama
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lbs Cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 lbs Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 ½ tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Add coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Once the oil comes up to temperature, fry 4 sprigs of rosemary, about 3 mins. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels, set aside.
- Add cauliflower florets and Brussels Sprout quarters into the hot coconut oil. Be careful not to crowd the pan. Fry until golden brown, about 5-7 mins. Transfer cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts on to a mixing bowl.
- Return fried rosemary to the mixture. Add fish sauce, lemon juice and sea salt. Toss all together. Serve.