Spiced Salmon Kebabs
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ Pounds skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 16 Bamboo skewers soaked in water 1 hour
- Fresh oregano
- Sesame seeds
- Ground cumin
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Skinless salmon fillet
- Bamboo skewers
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
- Prepare the grill for medium heat. Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, salt, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
- Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total. Brush with oil and season with reserved spice mixture.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, 5–8 minutes.