Spiced Salmon Kebabs
Kebabs aren't just for chicken or steak! Introduce your grill to these spicy Salmon Kebabs and in no time at all you'll be enjoying their tender, flakey goodness! Remember - we recommend soaking your bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour prior to cooking.
- 2 tablespoon chopped, fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lemons, sliced into very thin rounds
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 bamboo skewers *Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour prior to cooking*
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour prior to cooking.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, salt, and pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine.
- Beginning and ending with salmon, place three salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total - using two skewers for 1 kebab keeps salmon pieces from flipping and spinning when you turn them.
- Brush with olive oil and season with spice mixture.
- Grill, turning occasionally for 5-8 minutes - until fish is opaque throughout.