Soba Noodle with Mushroom and Chard
Makes great leftovers, but none maybe lift. Can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sriracha, optional
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 2 ounces shredded Swiss chard leaves, or other hearty greens
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- 1 package sliced baby bella mushrooms •
- 1 hand ginger
- 1 garlic
- 1 package soba noodles
- 1 bunch Swiss chard leaves
- 1 bottle extra virgin olive oil|1 bottle soy sauce
- 1 bottle Sriracha
- 1 carton vegetable broth
- 1 container Sesame seeds
- Heat a medium stockpot over medium-low heat. Add the olive oil followed by mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger (and Sriracha, if using), cooking for another minute. Next, add in the soy sauce and stir, scraping up any parts of mushrooms stuck to the pan and continuing to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. The mushrooms should be softening.
- Measure in the broth, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and add the noodles and chard. Cook until the noodles are tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.