Simple Roasted Salmon with Arugula, Fennel, and Orange Salad
Perfect for date night! Refer to our Simple Roasted Salmon recipe to get the scoop on how to prepare your main dish, then refer back to this recipe for your salad!
- Whisk shallots, olive oil, and lemon juice in a medium bowl to blend.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut all peel and white pith from oranges. Working over a bowl and using a small sharp knife, cut between the membranes to release segments.
- Combine arugula and fennel in a large bowl.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat, top with cold roasted salmon.
- Add orange segments and toss to combine.