Simple Roasted Salmon
This Salmon recipe is so easy it will become your go-to Salmon recipe! It's easily enhanced with unique sides and salads!
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2 to 3 pounds), skin on
- 2 cup brown rice, steamed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place butter on a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Place sheet in oven until butter melts, about 1 minute. Carefully remove sheet from oven and place salmon on top of butter, skin side down; season with salt and pepper. Return sheet to oven.
- Roast until salmon is just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes, checking frequently. It will flake easily when done.