Roasted Grapes and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 head garlic
- 1 ½ lbs Brussels Sprouts
- Green seedless grapes
- Fresh thyme
- Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°, place a rack at the center of the oven.
- On a roasting pan, place garlic, Brussels Sprouts, grapes, thyme sprigs and red pepper flake. Hand toss. Add salt and a generous amount of fresh cracked black pepper. Pour extra virgin olive oil and toss.
- Place in the oven for 25 mins. Once it is done, check the Brussels Sprouts for tenderness and caramelization. This is when the exterior of the Brussels Sprouts gets that dark caramel coating.
- Serve warm by itself or with a side of seared steak or grilled chicken breast