Pan Con Tomate y Jamón
A super simple but tasty combination of bread, tomato, and ham! This recipe works best as an appetizer, but could also be a small lunch or served as a side.
Photo Credit: La Tienda
- 4 ripe tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 8 slices rustic sourdough bread, toasted
- Spanish extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 8 thin slices Serrano ham
- Rub the cut sides of the tomato onto the toast until the flesh is gone. Throw away the skins. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Top each toast with a slice of Serrano ham. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve.