Paleo Strawberry Donuts
- 4 Large eggs, room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ Cup coconut milk, warm
- ¼ Cup honey
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ Cup coconut flour
- ¼ Cup freeze dried strawberries, ground to a powder
- ½ Teaspoon, baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon sea salt
- 1-Ounce raw cacao butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- ¼ Cup freeze dried strawberries, coarsely ground
- Coconut oil
- Coconut milk
- Apple cider vinegar
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut flour
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Sea salt
- Raw cacao butter, melted
- Coconut butter
- Baking soda
- Preheat a doughnut maker. If using a doughnut pan, preheat the oven to 350F and grease the pan liberally with butter.
- Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat the eggs with the coconut oil on medium-high speed until creamy.
- Add the milk, honey, vinegar, and vanilla and beat again until combined. Using a fine mesh sieve or sifter, sift the remaining dry ingredients into the bowl. Beat on high until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into a large ziploc bag, seal the top, and snip one of the bottom corners. Pipe the batter into the doughnut mold, filling it completely.
- Cook until the doughnut machine indicator light goes off. For the oven, bake for 17 minutes. Remove the doughnuts and cool on a wire rack. Trim if necessary.
- Make the Glaze:
- Mix the cacao butter, coconut butter, and honey in a shallow bowl. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Once the donuts are completely cooled, dip them in the glaze then dip the tops in the ground up strawberries.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow the glaze to set.