- Unsalted butter
- Whole milk
- Chopped hazelnuts
- Maple syrup
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Granulated sugar
- Kosher salt
- Preheat a griddle pan over medium low heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt to combine and remove any lumps.
- In a small bowl whisk the melted butter into the Nutella. Add the milk and eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the Nutella mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk together to combine.
- Grease the griddle lightly with butter and use a ladle or measuring cup to pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook for about 45 - 60 seconds until bubbles start to form and pop, and the underside is golden brown. Flip the pancakes over and cook for an additional 30 seconds until the other side is browned as well. Repeat with the remaining batter until all pancakes have been cooked.
- Top pancakes with chopped hazelnuts and syrup, if desired.