No Hassle Whole30 Chicken Fingers
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Almond flour
- Arrowroot powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Crack both eggs in a medium bowl and scramble with a fork; set aside. Combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix together.
- Take a large cookie sheet and line with parchment paper. Set up your station by placing chicken, egg wash, almond flour mixture, and then your cookie sheet.
- Take a chicken strip and completely submerge in egg wash. Let the excess egg wash fall off as you lift the chicken out of the wash. Place chicken in almond flour mixture and ensure it is completely covered in the mixture. Shake off the excess.
- Place on a cookie sheet and then repeat with the rest of the chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through (flip gently). Serve immediately with Whole30 compliant ranch, ketchup or bbq sauce.