Mustard-Maple Roast Salmon
- Dijon mustard
- Light mayonnaise
- Pure maple syrup
- Skinless center-cut salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together the mustard, 1 TBSP cilantro, mayonnaise, and maple syrup in a bowl. Put the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Bake until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minute. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro and serve.