Make This Margarita
Try this delicious Margarita for your next Margarita Monday or Taco Tuesday...or Thirsty Thursday...or any day!
- 1 lime, halved
- ½ cup Kosher salt in a side plate
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 5 limes)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- ½ cup Triple Sec (or Cointreau)
- 1 cup white tequila
- 2 cups ice, plus extra for serving
- If you like margaritas served in a glass with salt, rub the outside rims of 6 glasses with a cut lime and dip each glass lightly into a plate of kosher salt. Set aside.
- Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, Triple Sec, tequila, and ice in a large pitcher. Using a cocktail spoon, stir ingredients well. When you’re ready to serve, place extra ice in a cocktail shaker and 6 (salt-rimmed) glasses. Fill shaker with margarita mix, shake well, and strain into glasses. Garnish with lime.