Lemon Garlic Swiss Chard with Pan-seared Chicken
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 6-Ounces boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Large bunches Swiss chard, ribs and stems removed and reserved; leaves torn into 2” pieces (about 12 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Special equipment note: You will need 2 sauté pans
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Garlic Cloves
- Swiss Chard
- Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add extra virgin olive oil. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Place chicken breast on the pan and cook the first side for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken breast and cook the other side for 7 minutes. Once the pan-roasting is done, remove the chicken breasts from the pan and allow to rest for 5-mins before slicing.
- Heat 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil in another sauté pan over medium heat. Cook garlic, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Add half of Swiss chard, season with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing often, until wilted, about 4 minutes. Add lemon juice and remaining chard and cook, tossing, just until all chard is wilted, about 1 minute, season with salt and pepper. To serve: Slice chicken breast on the bias and distribute among 4 plates, serve with a side of lemon-garlic swiss chard.