Leek, Corn, and Gruyere Lasagna
- Oven-Ready Lasagna sheets
- White pepper
- Gruyere cheese
- All-purpose flour
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a medium pot, melt butter then stir in the flour and cook the roux for 1 minute or until it’s a light blonde color. Add the milk and whisk to combine, stir until the sauce is thick and velvety. Season with salt and white pepper then set aside.
- In a large skillet sauté corn and leeks in olive oil until slightly golden in color, season with salt and pepper and combine with the sauce.
- In a 13x9-inch baking dish add 1 cup of the sauce mixture and spread evenly, top with 3 lasagna sheets add 1 ½ cups of sauce and spread evenly then layer 3 more lasagna sheets.
- Top with another 1 ½ cups of sauce and spread evenly, top with 3 lasagna sheets, the remaining sauce, and sprinkle the cheese and chives to cover.
- Cover the lasagna with foil and bake in a 375° F oven for 25 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.