Instapot Honey Garlic Chicken
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sesame seeds
- Green onion
- Soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Corn starch
- Start by placing your chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Season well with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour the mixture over chicken and put your Instant Pot Lid on and set to seal.
- Cook on the Meat setting (or on HIGH pressure for non IP) for 15 minutes and then quick release once the 15 minutes is up. Remove chicken from pot, leave the sauce in the pot.
- Dissolve 3 teaspoons of cornstarch in ¼ cup of water in a small bowl and pour into your Instant Pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Push the Sauté button and cook sauce for about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, then return to the pot and toss with sauce before serving. Sprinkle it with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve over rice.