- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)
- 6 chicken thighs (bone-in skin-on)
- 12 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 corn cobs, husks removed
- Sour cream and cilantro, to serve
- Preheat the oven 350°.
- Combine ginger, hot sauce and honey in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Brush the chicken with ¼ cup oil, then add to the powder mixture and toss to coat. Place on a baking paper-lined baking tray and roast for 20 minutes or until light golden.
- Remove chicken from oven and baste with hot-sauce mixture. Return to oven and roast, basting and turning chicken every 10 minutes, for a further 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, brush corn with remaining oil and season. Place on a baking tray and place in the oven, on the bottom shelf, for the final 30 minutes of cooking. Remove chicken and set aside, loosely covered with foil, while you slice the corn. Serve the chicken with corn and sour cream, and garnish with cilantro.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device