Grilled Veggies for Taco Bar
For vegetarians or just veggie-lovers, these grilled veggies will be a special addition to any Taco Bar!
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced into quarters
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. of baby portobello mushrooms
- 3 limes, halved
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dry cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Get vegetables prepped for the grill. Chop up red onion, zucchini, and limes. Leave red pepper and corn on the cob whole. Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together garlic powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder, dry cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Add 2 T. of olive oil along with 1 ½ T. of the seasoning mixture to chopped vegetable bowl. Stir until all vegetables are coated with seasoning.
- Put all vegetables on the grill. Use a grill basket if you have one, otherwise be careful the veggies could fall through the grates.
- Grill vegetables until slightly charred and cooked through about 7-10 minutes, turning in order to make sure they are cooked on all sides.
- When the vegetables are done, arrange them on a serving platter and cover until you’re ready to serve them along the other things in your Taco Bar.