Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salad
You could be eating this quick and easy dinner tonight! Juicy Pork Chops paired with a perfectly in-season Peach salad - what could be better?!
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for grill grates
- (4) ½-in.-thick bone-in pork chops (about 2 lb.)
- 4 cups arugula (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, torn
- 4 ripe peaches pitted and sliced
- Preheat grill to high (450°F to 500°F) and lightly oil grates. Whisk vinegar, honey, garlic, ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and 5 tablespoons oil.
- Pat pork chops dry and brush with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Season both sides with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and teaspoon pepper. Grill, uncovered, flipping once, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145°F, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss arugula with parsley and peaches. Serve with pork, drizzled with vinaigrette.