Grand Marnier Cake
- Sour cream
- Orange juice
- Grand Marnier liqueur
- Pecan halves
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Cream butter with 1 cup of the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks.
- Sift together the dry ingredients; add to the first mixture alternately with sour cream, beating until smooth. Stir in orange zest and chopped pecans.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, fold into batter.
- Pour batter into a buttered 9-inch tube pan and bake at 350 F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Combine remaining ½ cup sugar with orange juice and Grand Marnier; pour over hot cake. Decorate top with pecan halves. Cool on rack before removing from pan.