Funfetti Cake Batter Blondies
Thanks to our friends over at PureWow for sharing this recipe from TheRecipeCritic.com - they're gooey and sweet - a perfect treat!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, oil, egg, and milk in a bowl until the batter is just combined.
- Place the batter in a greased 8x8 inch pan. The batter will be thick almost like cookie dough. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden.
- Let them cool for about 20 minutes so the gooey center can set.