Fast Three-Bean Salad
This Three-Bean Salad is so quick to make, it can be tossed together while cooking dinner. It’s also great served after it sits overnight, so it makes excellent next-day lunch!
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can green bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped (1/2 bunch)
- 1 jalapeno pepper; washed, deseeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, toss cannellini beans, green beans, red kidney beans, flat-leaf parsley, jalapeno, rosemary, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.