Everything Bagel–Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 1¼ Pounds chicken breast tenderloins (or chicken breasts cut into 5-inch strips), patted dry
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Large eggs
- 1½ Cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning
- Store-bought Habanero-Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Chicken breast tenderloins
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning
- Habanero-Ranch Dipping Sauce
- All-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare a breading station: On a shallow plate, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. In another shallow dish, whisk the eggs. In a third dish, combine the panko and everything bagel seasoning.
- Dip each chicken strip into the flour mixture, followed by the egg and finally the panko mixture. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and continue with the rest of the strips.
- Bake the chicken tenders until golden, crisp and cooked through, for 25-27 minutes. Serve with Habanero-Ranch Dipping Sauce.