Egg White Scramble, Avocado and Whole Wheat Wrap
Featuring egg whites, good-fat avocado, and a whole wheat wrap, this recipe is nutritious and delicious!
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, separated. Yolks saved. Whites whisked.
- 1/2 an avocado
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 6-inch whole-wheat wrap
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add eggs and cook until slightly set, about 30 seconds.
- Add avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir occasionally until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Place egg mixture on wrap and fold to seal.