- For the Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic, from 1 large garlic clove
- 6-8 Thai basil leaves, sliced thin
- For the Noodles:
- 3 Tablespoons canola or peanut oil
- 2-3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Block firm tofu
- ½ Medium white onion, sliced
- 1-2 Serrano chiles, sliced thin
- 4 Cups fresh rice noodles, separated
- 1 Cup Thai basil leaves, loosely packed
- ½ Cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ Cup Chinese rice wine
- Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Fish sauce
- Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Thai basil leaves
- Firm tofu
- White onion
- Serrano chiles
- Rice noodles
- Grape tomatoes
- Rice wine
- Canola oil
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil to medium high in a medium sauté pan and sauté garlic until light brown.
- Add eggs in and lightly scramble until barely set.
- Add tofu, onions, and serrano chiles, folding constantly until the tofu is half browned, about 3-5 minutes. Add fresh rice noodles, sauce, basil, and tomatoes; toss to combine for about 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure the noodles are cooked until the edges are slightly crisp.
- Deglaze Pan with rice wine, and then add basil and tomatoes. Serve hot.