Divine Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies
Ooey, gooey, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies! The best part, they're gluten-free!
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl of standing mixer or large bowl with handheld mixer, mix powdered sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt on low. Stir in the egg whites with a stand or hand mixer until the batter is well mixed. Stir in the vanilla extract and chocolate chips by hand. The batter will look weird. Don't worry about it.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, blob batter onto the baking trays, about an inch apart. They will spread a bit.
- Bake until the cookies are cracking on the surface, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool for ten minutes on the trays then carefully remove to cooling rack.
- These will keep in a covered container for three days but you'll never keep them that long.