Corned Beef Breakfast Hash
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 Yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup shredded cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Ounces corned beef, thinly sliced crosswise into strips
- ¼ Cup heavy cream
- 4 Large eggs
- Baby red potatoes
- Yellow onion
- Red bell pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Corned beef
- Heavy cream
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes. Add the cabbage and Worcestershire sauce and sauté until the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes longer. Stir in the corned beef and cream and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Crack the eggs over the hash. Cover with a lid and cook until the eggs are set, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve the hash divided among 4 plates.