Coconut Oil Egg Scramble with Avocado
Start your morning off with this powerful breakfast!
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- sea salt
- 1/4 avocado
- squeeze of lemon
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of sea salt.
- Melt coconut oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When the oil starts to shimmer, pour the eggs into the pan.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides and bottom of the pan, letting the uncooked egg run underneath around the edges, folding the egg over itself, keeping it continuously moving. Cook (4-5 minutes) until egg is scrambled.
- Top with avocado, a light squeeze of lemon, and another pinch of sea salt.