Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad
Delectable BBQ Chicken takes a salad from boring to gourmet!
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 4 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, cut into quarters lengthwise, and sliced crosswise into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ bunch green onions, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 radishes, chopped
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, to taste
- Bottled Italian or Ranch dressing
- Stir chicken and barbecue sauce together in a large bowl.
- Toss with remaining salad ingredients except croutons and dressing.
- Add cheese as desired.
- Sprinkle with croutons.
- Toss and serve with dressing on the side.