Chicken, Zucchini and Prosciutto
Eating healthy does not have to be challenging! Try this easy & delicious recipe for a good serving of protein and veggies.
- (4) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices (1 package) prosciutto
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced lengthwise then sliced into crescents
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 400° F. Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to the oven and roast for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a second skillet, over medium heat, heat the remaining oil. Cook the prosciutto until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Add the zucchini, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper to the skillet and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the prosciutto and zucchini mixture to the skillet with the chicken, squeeze the lemon over the top, and toss. Divide among the plates.