Cauliflower with Olives and Capers
This tasty pasta dish is extra healthy with servings of Cauliflower, Olives, and Capers!
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 pound spaghetti
- ⅓ – ½ cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 8 pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- hot red pepper flakes
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, discarding the core, and boil in salted water until very tender (4-5 minutes). Drain, dry with paper towels, and chop the florets into small pieces & set aside.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, parsley, capers, and olives. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and stir (1-2 minutes).
- Add the cauliflower and mix it with the sauce until well combined.
- Drain pasta, add to the skillet, and stir until pasta and sauce are well combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.