California Cobb Salad
This healthy and colorful California Cobb Salad can also deliver a pleasing visual for your table. Make your food not only taste delicious, but look inviting, and you'll have a full table in no time!
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup watercress leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cup torn curly endive leaves
- 1– 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- bottle balsamic salad dressing
- freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the romaine, watercress, and endive leaves together on a large serving platter.
- Mound the chicken, tomato, eggs, bacon, onions, and avocado in strips over the greens.
- Sprinkle the blue cheese on top.
- Drizzle lightly with about 2/3 cups of the dressing.
- Toss the salad and serve topped with freshly ground pepper.