California Club with Chipotle Mayo
Spicy Chipotle Mayo kicks this juicy California Club sandwich up a notch!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3 slices white bread
- ¼ cup of raw baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices of deli turkey
- ½ tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- ½ avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 fried egg; over-medium
- Combine mayo and chipotle chiles in a food processor, until smooth. Set aside.
- Toast each slice of bread lightly. Spread one side of each piece of toast with the Chipotle mayonnaise.
- On the bottom slice of toast, add half the spinach, one slice of turkey, half the tomato, half the bacon, and one slice of cheese. Top with the second slice of toast, mayonnaise side down.
- Spread the top of the middle slice of bread with more Chipotle mayo. Top with remaining spinach, sliced avocado, three slices of turkey, tomato, cheese, the remaining bacon, and the fried egg. Top with the third slice of bread.
- Slice diagonally into quarters, holding each together with a toothpick.