Buckwheat Soba Noodle and Peanut Salad
This Asian-flavor inspired dish will leave you and your family feeling happy and full!
- 1 pound buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce; gluten-free preferred
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 1 ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated or minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Garnish: ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Cook soba noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic paste, ginger, garlic, and sugar. Thin with the water.
- When noodles are done, drain and toss sauce with pasta. Thin with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro. Best if prepared the night before and served cold.