Breakfast Bell Peppers
These mouthwatering Breakfast Bell Peppers are low-carb & easy!
- 2 bell peppers - your choice of color
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne, pepper, and vegetables.
- Cut peppers into equal halves. Core the peppers so that they’re clean enough to add the filling. Pour a quarter of the egg/vegetable mix into each pepper halve, adding more vegetables to the top to fill in any empty space.
- Place on baking sheet and bake (35 minutes) or until eggs are cooked to your liking. Drizzle with sriracha and serve.