Braised Chicken in Garlic and Morels
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Skinless drumsticks
- 6 Cloves of garlic, peeled
- 5 Sprigs of thyme
- 1 Package of dried morels, soaked in hot water for 30 mins, reserve ¼ cup of soaking water
- 1 Quart of heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp of Maldon salt or another flaky sea salt
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorns
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Skinless drumsticks
- Fresh thyme
- Dried morels
- Heavy cream
- Maldon salt or another flaky sea salt
- Black peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Layer chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks at the bottom of a clay pot or Dutch oven. Add in garlic, fresh thyme and morels. Pour in heavy cream and ¼ cup of morel water. Add in Maldon salt and black pepper corns.
- Cover pot and place in the oven for 45 mins. After 45 mins, uncover pot and gently stir the mixture. Serve on a bed of Fettuccine noodles or with creamy mashed potatoes.