Breakfast doesn't have to be boring! Try adding soft, creamy Boursin Cheese to your morning Omelette for a change of pace that's sure to start your day off right!
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup Boursin cheese, shredded
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Boursin Cheese
- Half and Half
- 4 Eggs
- Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, cheese, half and half, chives, salt and pepper until thoroughly blended.
- In a small nonstick pan, melt butter over medium heat. Pour half of the egg mixture into the hot pan. Let the eggs set a little along the bottom and edges (this should only take a few seconds). Using a spatula, gently push on edge of the egg into the center of the pan, while tilting to allow the still liquid egg to flow underneath. Repeat with other edges until there is no liquid left. Flip and cook for another few seconds, until there is no uncooked egg left.
- Fold one side over the other and transfer to a plate. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs if desired.