Baby Mixed Greens, Strawberry, Almond, and Feta Salad with Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
This sweet yet tart salad is a perfect meal on its own or you can add your favorite protein! We recommend adding our Simple Roast Chicken to really kick things up!
- 1 package mixed baby greens
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut in quarters
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoon aged Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine baby greens, strawberries, feta and almonds.
- Lightly toss.
- Drizzle Balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, toss until the baby greens are well coated.
- Season with coarse salt and pepper before serving.