Asian Tuna Salad
Our Asian Tuna Salad is super light and a cinch to make! Whip it up for lunch one weekend and you'll be amazed at all the extra time you have on your hands for chores...or a good Netflix binge!
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 6-ounces can water-packed tuna, drained
- 4 ounces of snow peas, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, canola oil, and sesame oil.
- Add the lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, tuna, and snow peas.
- Toss to combine.