5 Min Banana-Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 medium banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 container rolled oats
- 1 quart unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small bottle vanilla extract
- 1 container ground cinnamon
- 1 box salt
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and turn heat to medium/high
- Bring to a boil. Then, turn the heat down to low/medium and continually stir for around 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens.
- Once oatmeal is at the desired consistency, remove from heat, and serve immediately.